All the data are administered byAZ Frame Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (KRS: 0000699030, NIP: 7010731766, REGON: 368508242). Protection of the data is carried in accordance with general rules of law. The data are stored on secured servers.
Term „GDPR” means here Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
We respect the right to privacy and we take care about the data security. For this purpose the SSL crytographic protocol is being used. Personal data put in a contact form and demo forms are treated as confidential and are not visible for the unauthorised persons.
The contractor is the administrator of its own clients’ data. This means that if a user has an internet account on our website, we store and protect the following user’s data: name, surname, email address, IP address.
Personal data are processed:
- in accordance with the personal data protection regulations,
- with regard and in order to establishing and shaping the contents of a contract, its change or termination and to proper fulfillment of the online services,
- with regard and in order to fulfil valid interests (legally justified aims), and the processing of the data does not breach the rights and freedoms of a person in question,
- with regard to the consent expressed by any user who signed in to the list of a newsletter addressees and/or a webinar participants,
Each owner of the data (in case if AZ Frame acts as their administrator) has the right to access the content of their data, to amend or delete them or to limit their processing, as well as the right to transfer their data and the right to object to their processing, and the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if they deem that the processing of their data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
The administrator reserves the right to proces the users’ personal data after the termination of a mutual contract or after the withdrawal of the user’s consent, only within the scope of possible claims recovery before the court, or – if the local or the EU regulations oblige us to retain these data. The contractor has the right to share the user’s personal (and other) data with the legally authorised entities, on the basis of relevant regulations (e.g. investigative authorities).
The removal of the personal data may be made as a result of the consent withdrawal or placing legally acceptable objection to the personal data processing.
The contractor does not share the personal data with any entities – apart from those legally entitled, acting on relevant legal regulations.
The administrator has implemented the following safety tools and procedures: pseudonymisation, data encrypting and the access control, thanks to which the effects of possible breach of the data security are minimised. Personal data are processed only by internally authorised personnel or by entities closely cooperating with the administrator.
Our website https://azframe.pl uses so called „cookies” – small text files, being sent by the www server and then stored within the browser software. When the browser connects with the website again, it is able to recognize the user’s device. Its parameters allow for reading enclosed information, but only the server, which had created them. Thus cookies facilitate the using the earlier visited websites.
Stored information regard the IP address, type of the browser in use, language, operational system type, internet provider, time and date, location and the information itself, that are sent to the website by means of the contact form.
Collected data serve as a means of monitoring and checking how our website is being used, to streamline their functioning and to ensure more efficient and smooth navigation.
Users information are monitored by means of third party tools and systems, registering users’ behavious on AZ Frame website. Cookies are used to guarantee the highest standards of functionability of our website, and collected data are intended only for AZ Frame Sp. z o.o. internal use, as a means for further optimalisation of company’s activities.
On our website following types of cookies are used
- “essential” cookies, allowing for making use of available website content, e.g. cookies used in available services, requiring authorisation or authentication,
- safety ensuring cookies, e.g. used to discover any abuse of the authentication procedures within the website,
- “productivity” cookies, which allow for gathering the information about how the website and its content are being used,
- “functional” cookies, “remembering” the settings chosen by the user, along with personalisation of the user’s interface, e.g. with respect to the chosen language or region, font size, webpage settings etc.
Our website does not use the „advertising” or „commercial” cookies.
The user, at any time, may turn off or return to the option of accepting the cookies, by means of changing the settings in their internet browser.
Additional personal data, like email address, are collected only in case, when the user has plainly agreed to it (when filling an adequate form). These data are stored and used by AZ Frame only for purposes essential to perform a given activity (functionality).
The contact with the persons responsible for personal data processing can be made via email address: email@example.com.