We cordially invite you to participate in the 9th edition of the CDO Forum conference, to be held on September 14-15, 2022. As the Strategic Partners of this event, we especially recommend lectures and workshops prepared by our specialists.
Does business in your company trust the data?
According to IDC, 83% of CEO’s want their companies to be more data driven, but only 27% of practitioners trust the data they work with. Organizations have problems with the silo nature of their data, its low quality, lack of supervision over its use and large-scale enrichment with information from external sources. If you encounter any (or all) of these challenges in your business, feel free to join us to find out how Precisely – through the Precisely Data Integrity Suite – helps more than 12,000 global customers (including 99 from Fortune 100 list) trust their data for making quick, confident business decisions that increase revenues, reduce costs, and help manage risk and compliance.
Moderator: Aisan Baird – Senior Director, Precisely
Roundtables discussion session
“Democratizing” data means that data analysts and scientists can access the data they need without involving other people in the process of obtaining it or facilitating the access. Let’s talk about what has to change in the company’s culture and what concepts have to be developed for such a democracy to exist.
Can a modern company (“Data Driven Company”) exist without a data catalog? Data cataloging – central or local? What works best and how should we deal with searching and sharing data in the company today?
What do we need to be able to take full advantage of the data?
Is data transfer for analysis necessary?
Artur Wroński – Data and AI Technical Manager, IBM Polska
Mariusz Czopiński – Big Data, Data Lifecycle Management – Senior Technical Sales Specialist, IBM Polska
Łukasz Karczewski-Kwiecień – Data Governance, DWH, ETL, DataQuality, IBM Polska
Tomasz Szmajter – Country Sales Manager, AZ Frame
How to build an AI-based application for conversations using the Low-Code platform and effectively collect data through it?
Thanks to advanced techniques of natural language processing, computers are able to better and better conduct conversations in natural language. Machine learning models and appropriate algorithms that make up a full chatbot solution are able to imitate a natural conversation and meet various user challenges. Are there any ways, despite the high complexity of such systems, that even people without expert knowledge in this field would be able to create such solutions on their own? As a response, there are Low-Code platforms that do not require programming knowledge to create a satisfactory conversation application. As part of the workshop, we will use the IBM Watson Assistant platform for this purpose.
Daniel Hutyra – Technical Sales at IBM: Data Scientist, IBM Poland
For the stationary part, we invite you to Courtyard By Marriott Warsaw Airport hotel on September 14, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 1J, 00-906 Warsaw
The workshop will take place online, on September 15th
The theme of this year’s event:
Building a data culture in the face of changes in the organization.
Issues discussed during the conference include:
- Building authority in the data culture in the organization – why is the life of the Chief Data Officer sometimes short and how to avoid it?
- Your path to Data Management: centralization or dispersion – how to ensure a positive business effect?
- Technological debt in the area of data management – how to get out of it and not blow up the entire company, or the risk of innovation?
- Data in the Agile and DevOps world – you can’t escape the transformation
- Data Continuity, or the interface between data management and information security and ensuring the continuity of the organization’s operations
- The staff comes first:
– Dictionary of specialization, or who is a Data Scientist?
– How to assess and build competences in Data teams?
– Is labour market localization ending for data experts?
- Lots of new things – technologies from the cloud, ModelOps, tools, data and regulations in the area of AI and advanced analytics
- State registers and Open Data – let’s notice this potential and what outcome it may bring?
Registration >> here